Music Entertainment at its Best.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rihanna: Hate that I love you

This song is probably not new, but I keep on singing it whenever it comes into my mind. The first time I heard this song was from a friend, then I tried to search for the song, and when I played it, it got stuck on my head for weeks. It became one of my favorite songs, since it was sung by my two favorite singers, Rihanna and Ne-yo, they are so good, especially the rhythm that they have.

This song reminds me of those times, when I asked myself if I would fall in love someday.Oh, I hate that I love you, so much, but no matter how a person (who has fallen in love), keeps on hating this word, still that person keeps on his mind that special person that he/she keeps on saying "I love you" to. :-)







(Courtesy of Youtube)

No comments: