Music Entertainment at its Best.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

David Cook


Since the finals of American Idol Season 7, I have been waiting for the release of David Cook’s Album. Yes! I’m an avid fan of David Cook, because unlike any other contestants of American Idol Season 7, he has his own style, he’s quite creative with his performances, and he can sing any song. Now, that’s a true artist. Although he is compared to some other rock stars (because of his big voice), he’s my type of a pop/rock star. I have even got some of his songs on my play list, and everyday I listen to them, especially the “music of the night” song. Why? Although the song is a bit old, his version is so cool, and you can even say that he sounded like Gerard Butler, the one who sang the song in the Phantom of the Opera. I can say, he could be the next phantom.

Currently, David Cook is making his debut album, but he has already broken a lot of records with his American Idol performances.


Click here to view David Cook's interview with Jay Leno

No comments: